Psychometrist – Toronto / Hamilton / Ottawa
Location: Employment Services Rehabilitation Department – Toronto/Hamilton/Ottawa
Position: Psychometrist (Full-time in Rehabilitation and Clinical Services Department, EmploymentServices division)
- Under supervision of Registered Psychologist, administration and scoring of psychometric measures required for various types of assessments including Psychological, Psychovocational, Psychoeducational, and Neuropsychological assessment.
- Assist with development of assessment reports.
- Conduct peer reviews of assessment reports and provide quality assurance to subcontracted assessments.
- Edit work product to ensure it is in compliance with department standard, professional practices, and funders requirements/expectations.
- Liaise with referral sources (such as but not limited to WSIB, CVVRS, Ontario Work, Lawyers and Insurance Adjusters), as well as external consultants and internal staff to quality of service delivery.
- Conduct case conference, troubleshoot, and deal with conflicts in challenging situations.
- Assist with the recruiting of external consultants if needed to ensure a robust roster is in place to cope with referral fluctuations.
- Performance in this role impacts the agency’s reputation, business relationship with referral sources (funders), and department sustainability.
- Master’s degree in Psychology
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Experience administering and scoring psychometric measures for psychological, psychovocational, psychoeducational, and neuropsychological tests
- Eligibility to pursue a registration with the College of Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals (CVRP) or have equivalent credentials is an asset
- Course work in psychometric assessments
- Clinical experience working with persons who have a disability or injury
- Experience in and sensitivity to issues/barriers that persons with disabilities
- Strong report writing skills (sample of work may be required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within specific deadlines
- Computer skills in Word
- Knowledge of other Windows applications and databases is beneficial
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
Applications accepted until: Until filled
Email application and resume to:
Subject line: Psychometrist – Full-time
Name: Michelle Mastinsek
Position: Program Manager Clinical Services, Employment Services
Address: 10 Overlea Blvd, Toronto, Ontario M4H 1A4
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
March of Dimes Canada is committed to a workforce that is reflective of the diverse populations that we serve. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), and accessibility standards across Canada, March of Dimes Canada will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We are committed to a selection process and work environment that is inclusive, equitable and accessible.